EXO Philippines
EXO Philippines
EXO Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXO Philippines

The First Philippine Fanbase of EXO-K and EXO-M.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum & Fan Club suggestion

Go down 
+7
mrsparkchanyeol
yebin04
bibimbap
godDrift181
zzzzbaybeh
panda-tan
dontbeoffbeat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dontbeoffbeat
Exotic
dontbeoffbeat

Forum & Fan Club suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi guys! I'm pretty sure we have all heard about the Kpop Fantasy Concert that will be held in Manila at MOA Arena of January 19, 2013. And I'm sure everyone knows that SNSD and EXO are already confirmed to perform. I was thinking maybe we should start something in preparation for EXO's first visit in the Philippines. Like maybe a collect letters from EXOtics for EXO, gifts (if they have any), tarpaulin, or selling merchandise like EXO shirts, lightsticks, fans, etc. Smile I hope you guys give your feed backs on this! ^^
Back to top Go down
panda-tan
Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 pm

dontbeoffbeat wrote:
Hi guys! I'm pretty sure we have all heard about the Kpop Fantasy Concert that will be held in Manila at MOA Arena of January 19, 2013. And I'm sure everyone knows that SNSD and EXO are already confirmed to perform. I was thinking maybe we should start something in preparation for EXO's first visit in the Philippines. Like maybe a collect letters from EXOtics for EXO, gifts (if they have any), tarpaulin, or selling merchandise like EXO shirts, lightsticks, fans, etc. Smile I hope you guys give your feed backs on this! ^^

I think that is a great idea. Make them feel special so they would come back for another performance. I hope everyone can participate really.
Back to top Go down
zzzzbaybeh
Exotic
zzzzbaybeh

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm ready if you guys are ready Very Happy We've got a good few months of planning+execution!
Back to top Go down
godDrift181
Exotic
godDrift181

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:29 pm

well ugh that's actually a good idea, but we need the other members to be active, i only see a maximum of 5-8 members going online. but if the admins could promote the project (if ever pushed through) on exoph's facebook group or page, maybe members would be atleast aware.

and one question for the admins?

how do we know that we are an official member of the fanclub?
do we have to sign up a form? or ,, well =.=

thankies <3
Back to top Go down
bibimbap
Exotic
bibimbap

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 am

same question, you guys ;~; how do we know kung official member na tayo? usually there's an application form di ba? Surprised

and i really want to help this fanclub! kahit, let's say, pagandahin muna tong forum! HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://dazzling-girl.tumblr.com
yebin04
Exotic
yebin04

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 pm

I was thinking of the same thing. We should do something special for their first visit here. Very Happy
Binilang ko nga kung ilang days na since their debut until the concert. Para sana ___ Day Anniversary Surprise natin sa kanila. Kaso ndi sumakto. >.< 286 Day Anniversary nila sa Jan. 19.
So... naisip ko, eh kung post-birthday surprise nlng kaya kay D.O. and Kai? (Narinig ko kasi from my VIP friend tungkol sa surprise nila kay TOP on BB's concert. Kakantahan daw ng lahat (?) si TOP ng happy birthday before matapos ung concert since malapit lng ung concert day sa mismong birthday nya.)
Plus syempre welcome surprise na din sa lahat ng members. ^.^

P.S. I have no one to go with to the concert. I need companions. haha. >.<
Back to top Go down
mrsparkchanyeol
Exotic
mrsparkchanyeol

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:12 am

FAN LETTERS, since I can't attend the said event- I'm ON! Razz

And I;m out of money, LOL so can't buy merch. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mrsparkchanyeol
keien9184
Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 am

I have a suggestion on how we can raise funds for our projects. If a member or if a member knows someone who will be going to Korea, we can ask them to buy EXO merch and then we sell it here. Fan merch are really, really cheap especially those sold in subway stations. I think Exo-style accessories like earrings, bracelets and necklaces would be popular among Exotics.
Back to top Go down
renjoi-kyeopta
Exotic
renjoi-kyeopta

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:09 am

I'm agree with you guys, we just need cooperation and be organize if we want to have a special event for them Smile since we love them why send them letters nlng? LOVE letters? XD .. hope we can make it for the boys, just update exotics if you have already a plan.

@yebin04 anung seat mo? haha wala rin akong company that day! LOLs. xD
Back to top Go down
jakii_SH
Exotic
jakii_SH

PostSubject: Membership and inquiries   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 am

Hello!! In reply to your questions regarding the membership or how to know if you're already an official member.
We have an application form and a membership card. You need to be registered through that form. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TUMBLR: jakiimoon.tumblr.com
khayin
Exotic
khayin

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm

panu mo makakaregister?san po application form??
Back to top Go down
dontbeoffbeat
Exotic
dontbeoffbeat

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 am

Hey guys! Sorry if I replied late Smile) but I hope all those who are interested could add me up on facebook so we could talk about this more Smile AAAANNNDDD if anyone knows one of the admins, please contact them!! 2 months nalang!!! Very Happy https://www.facebook.com/whyhellotherereeree
Back to top Go down
dontbeoffbeat
Exotic
dontbeoffbeat

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 am

jakii_SH wrote:
Hello!! In reply to your questions regarding the membership or how to know if you're already an official member.
We have an application form and a membership card. You need to be registered through that form. Very Happy

heeyyy could you post a link here on where that form is? Very Happy so it would be easier to find Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dontbeoffbeat
Exotic
dontbeoffbeat

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum & Fan Club suggestion   Forum & Fan Club suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum & Fan Club suggestion
Page 1 of 1